Sunday, November 26, 2017

New and Old Themes! +Seduced in the Sleepless City +Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I actually feel like crying a little bit at all the good news this week! Well.. It's technically only two, but both make me so happy that I could cry. I'll first start off with the Voltage Inc news! Voltage Inc decided to bring "Seduced in the Sleepless City" back! It will be in Voltage Inc's new all in one app called "Love 365: Find Your Love" which is already out! Honestly this alone makes me just now start loving this all in one app of theirs. I'm an extremely huge fan of Seduced so once it was getting off of the store and everything of course I felt really sad a shed tears for it. Though it's making a comeback now! In fact Voltage inc is also releasing brand new characters also with it! I can't wait to play their routes! Epilogues will also be added to the proposal stories as well! 

The other thing that I'm going to talk about is about Cybird's new game that is going to be translated to English and come out next year! This game is called "Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland"! I'm such a HUGE "Alice in Wonderland" fan, so I'm really happy about this coming to English! Especially since I've had my eye on this game by them for quite awhile! I would post the story in this blog but it's in the video down below that I've linked and I personally think it would be better to watch it then to just read it. It start's at 4:38 and ends at 6:33. This game is partially voiced like Ikemen Sengoku is. Not only that but there are a lot of familiar names in the list that I've noticed! I really think I'll enjoy it's story and everything it has to offer! This game might be the game to also get me back into playing my free apps again also!

I should actually start playing them again soon, now that I'm so hyped for this game to come out! Sadly though I have to end this post. I actually might do a discussion post on both games, but I don't really know yet. Though if you want to add on to or say something then please comment down below! Also please tell me what you think about all of this! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Cybird's Video (4:38 - 6:33 for "Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-FujQnfZg

No comments:

Post a Comment