Sunday, November 12, 2017

What Would You Enjoy Listening To? +Opening and Ending Songs

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I really quickly want to announce that Voltage Inc's newest app "Love 365: Find Your Story" came out today! So as you all know this is the app that has all of Voltage's apps in it. All of their games will also be updated through this app as well. Two new games also came out in this app as well. At the moment they only have it for Google Play though IOS probably isn't to far away. Honestly I was pretty sad about "Seduced in the Sleepless City" going away but there is a possibility that it's actually in Love 365. I mean that would make the most reasonable sense and I would find it quite add if it wasn't there. Though anyways like the title says this post will e about otome opening and ending songs!

So, let the discussion begin! I will first start off by talking about opening songs. Opening songs I would say are actually quite important to the introduction of the game and the game overall. The opening song sets the mood to the game, so a bad opening song would probably make me not as interested or into a game. Opening songs could have either just music or lyrics and singing also. To me it doesn't really matter if it has singing or not. It just matters if it introduces the game properly that I'm still into it or end up becoming more pumped and ready for it.

Now when it comes to ending songs then that it quite different. To me I always enjoy ending songs a bit more than opening songs. Probably because they always have a more emotional approach and it kinda recaps everything of the persons route or of the game if it's a true end. So I think I would always pay more attention to how the ending song is portrayed and made. The video of it doesn't really matter to me but the song does. Even if I can't understand what they are singing right away, I can still tell through how the song is played and how they sing it with their voice.

Even though I said that I probably lean more towards ending songs, I would probably say that I listen more to opening songs in the long run. I would have to say that that is also mostly due to how easy they are to find over ending songs, but if a game has a good opening song. Then that would also make sense as to why I wouldn't mind listening to it.

I think this discussion has now come to a close. (At least for this part.) The next one will be about BGM (back ground music.) Though I think this shall be the end of this post. If you want to add on or say something then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love 365: Find Your Story" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.hykoi.en&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment