Sunday, December 3, 2017

Let's Talk About Our Caffeinated Drinks! +Seduced in the Sleepless City

Hello! Welcome back to another post!For this post we will be talking about Voltage inc's "Seduced in the Sleepless City"! Though I think I mentioned in my other post that it would be like a discussion post, but this could be that though also in a way possibly a appreciation post? Think of it what you may though. Also this game is now only available through Voltage's Love 365 app. (Also since all of their games are now switching over to this new app anyways.) So far Yuzuki and Ryoichi's routes have come out. Not only that but on the Love 365 app all character's now have proposal epilogues and two brand new character's are getting routes also that haven't been released yet (in English yet at least) are getting routes as well!

I will say that I am actually really deeply connected to this game. Even though I have only played the free/party version of it only so far. I've always wanted to play the paid version but never got around to it. So I was really happy once it was re-released! Normally I'm not into a few Voltage inc games I play, though I do have a select few that I feel this way for. This game is one of them, especially more so since it was the first Voltage inc game I felt this way for.

Honestly this is one of the Voltage inc games where I can never get tired of it's story or character's. This makes me excited to play the paid version. Even if other otome games have this MC journalist thing in it, I feel like something that makes me enjoy it's plot is the character's. Not only that but while I was playing the free version, I kinda felt like they did a perfect job of equaling out the MC's job/interviewing about your choice of man and also adding in everything about him and moments with him and everything. It was extremely nice and pleasing! (Another game that I thought did nicely of this was "Sweet Scandal" and I have high respect for that game as well, but that's for another post and Sleepless is a bit more important to me.)

The opening video was probably my favorite opening video at the time out of all the games I've played at the time. This is all the time I have for this post. Once all the routes come out in the Love 365 app I'm going to start playing all of them and hopefully I'll write another better blog about it! I'll also be playing all of their routes straight through to their proposal epilogue, so I'm really hyped an excited about it! Also every time a new route comes out on the Love app for Sleepless, then for 3 days that person's Main Story, Epilogue, & Sequel will be free (0 coins) for those 3 days. Not only that but also during these 3 days the Proposal (with it's Epilogue already included in it) will be reduced down to 100 coins. Though both will only last three days from the character's release in Japan Standard Time.

Though for now I really do have to end this post. If you'd like to add something or talk about something then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love 365: Find Your Story" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-365-find-your-story/id1266172764?mt=8

"Love 365: Find Your Story" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.hykoi.en&hl=en

"Sleepless Cinderella" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleepless-cinderella-party/id945910497?mt=8

"Sleepless Cinderella" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.joshige.cind.en&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment