Sunday, December 17, 2017

New Ice Cream Flavor! +Mystic Messenger

Hello! Welcome to a new post! For this post I'll be talking about Cheritz's newest announcement! Though I do also want to mention that Cheritz donated $92,000 dollars to charity this year! This is actually amazing that they were able to do this from all the money they got from the people who bought things in "Mystic Messenger"! So everyone should be assured that your money went towards something great! Now though I would like to talk about their newest news!

In their newest post Cheritz started off by saying that their Christmas 2016 DLC will be 30% off! This is from the 15th of this month to the 25th of this month. The other thing they talked about was that RFA members will be give you a Christmas greeting in the game and a special chatroom will open up when you enter the app. This will happen on Christmas day. The other topic in this post was that Ray will be getting a route of his own in Another Story! His route will come out sometime in January of this new year! Honestly I am so hyped up to play his route! His route was the one I always wanted the most and I even had really big trouble with V's route because I always wanted to choose his choices! Honestly I should've just give in and got those bad endings, like the end of V's route hurt me way to much for what happened to Ray.

Though the last thing is that they will be having another box like the VIP Package. Except this is all only for the Another Story section. The box and everything is so different and everything! The box is called "Mint Eye Special Believer Package". Pre-orders for this will start the 22nd of this month and you should get it before Ray's route comes out! All the details for it will also be coming out the 22nd, but for now all we get is a pixelized picture of what it is. I am extremely excited for this as well! They most likely will also have a pre-order bonus for this as well since they had that for the VIP Package.

I think I'll end this post here though! This is really all they have and I'm super excited about the last two things! I can't wait to learn more about the package and I can't wait to dive into Ray's route! Please comment below your thoughts of all of this and if your hyped up for Ray! For now though I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheritz Donation Post: https://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/post/168321243923/the-donation-system-will-be-added-after-the-next

Cheritz Post of The Four Things in This Post: https://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/post/168568657263/mm-important-christmas-announcement-from-mystic

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (ITunes/IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mysitc Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment