Sunday, December 10, 2017

Let's Talk About Our Two For One Set! +My Twin Romance

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Before I start off this post I would like to start off by saying the Voltage inc added two routes to "Seduced in the Sleepless City" this week! One is an all brand new one while the other is a returning one. The first one that came out this past week is Atsushi Jinnai aka your boss. Since his route wasn't released in the old app and this is the first time for him to be released in English, so this means that he won't be free for the first free days and he will be in full price (400 coins) and only his main story is out, obviously. The other route that came out was Noel Aijima. Since he was out in the old app his main story, epilouge, and sequel are all free and the proposal with the epilogue is only 100 coins for three days (Japan Standard Time), though this time limit has passed already. Though make sure to check out Voltage's facebook page (link down below) so you know when routes come out for it so you don't miss the three day limits! 

Let's get to the main part of the blog though now. For this post I'll be talking about Genius's new game titled "My Twin Romance". Sadly this game is only available on Google Play, though most Genius games have only been available through Google Play lately. Though I have been playing through this game and find it quite hilarious in fact. You can play this whole entire game for free with out using tickets (so you can basically play this all in one sitting if you'd like) until January 31st. I highly recommend you check it out. Not only that but if you also haven't played any Genius games yet then it's a good opportunity to check out the company as well! 

You can choose to romance one of the two twins (obviously by the title) which are called Haru & Yuki. Though I woulf like to hope that they add routes for other character's since some other males are hot and seem totally dateable. I think I'd like to date one of the other guys than one of the twins actually. Though sadly since I can only choose a twin I'm currently settling for Haru. Here is the story/summary for the game: (Link provided down below of source)

You have been living a hard life all this while trying to find a job.
One day, you were stopped by some delinquents on the road at night and was saved by a mysterious black-haired young man.
With his offer, you attended a celebrities’ party. When you were there, you helped a lady who spilled wine on herself and you were soon hired as a servant in that mansion.
At that moment, you were thrilled as you’re finally employed, but waiting for you in that mansion are various unexpected things that will happen between you and a pair of twins with very unique personalities…!

“A commoner like me can’t understand any of this! Is this how celebrities live?!”

Same faces but completely different personalities!
Your heart is wavered by being between these same two faces!
Where would you go from here…?
(END)

I honestly don't think I've loved choices in an otome game more than in this game. All the choices are just amazing, I enjoy them so much. I honestly love all the characters a lot also. Honestly don't waste to play this game until the January deadline is up, since I honestly think you should take advantage of it. This game to me is honestly hilarious to me as long with it's choices. I've also really enjoyed what I've been reading so far in my game-play of this. 

It's time for me to end this post though. If there is anything you want to add onto or talk about then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Genius LLC./Inc. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/geniusllc

"My Twin Romance" Google Play (Android) (Story/Summary Link Also): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genius.twin

No comments:

Post a Comment