Sunday, June 4, 2017

Lets Take Time To Revisit (and Visit) Old and New Cakes! +Shall We Date? Series

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll be talking about NTT Solmare's new and old otome games/apps. I will also mention that I actually got this idea just by being on their Facebook page and reading all the comments in their latest post about their upcoming game. A lot of the comments actually pricked my interest. I also just love reading other people's opinions on things also. Though I've noticed that a lot of people are talking about their old and new games and comparing them in a way. I've also noticed that a lot of people tend to be on the old side of things. Unless that changed or I've only read those type of comments. Though I haven't really played any of the new games recently since I'm just to busying playing other ones, so I can only speak for what I have seen. (So to make things simpler, I haven't played any other free NTT Solmare game after "Blood in Roses+" was out. Though I am still playing their games I'm just trying to finish off other ones first before I start others. Also since I play free games from other companies as well.)

So I'm not really going to state my opinion yet, but I will list some pros and cons (at least to me) on both sides. Let's start with the pros! For the old games you only had a checkpoint challenge every few chapters. Not only that but with their older games there was also an option to just buy the whole route. Since back then they had a paid version of the game and a free one. Though that could also be taking all of this a little to far back but they are still part of their old games no matter what. Though being able to also fully pay for a route has its benefits. I think those benefits are easy to point out so I'll save you some time. You also don't need to spend real money just to read the premium story line if you don't have the required item or whatever. (Though I do think you have to have a certain intimacy level. Correct me if I'm wrong though, since I've been procrastinating lately with playing them daily. So I kinda forgot...)

With the new games some of the pros are that there tends to be a lot more routes. Not only that but you're also getting a season 2 in most of them. So the game will last longer and won't be thrown away as fast. This is also all I can think of.

Let's move onto the cons. (Will also mention that I maybe talking about the free games in a way since I see this stuff more over free games if anything. Though also recently with paid games, but that's for another post.) Lets do the old games first! Honestly their checkpoints. The one where you have to raise charm level is the worst though. They were all pretty bad in a way. Some games were worse than others though. Another thing I would have to say is raising your Love-O-Meter. It is either I'm just super bad at picking the right answers but it is so hard for me to raise that meter almost every route I did. And yet again. Some routes were worse than others. At least I always end up getting the normal ending... For the most part...

Lets move onto their new games now. First there is their premium route split off. Then there is their EVERY CHAPTER checkpoint challenges. Also just some games just never ending that should really be getting an ending, like I swear please just make like a true end or something. Just finish it! Not only that but I just love how they discontinue the games a lot of people love but continue other ones. Like I am so salty over these games sometimes. Reading the comments don't help also. Like I don't know I guess I was a little bias this whole time. This I guess also states my opinion in a way also I guess. In all due honesty I really have nothing against any of their games it's just... Like what happened? The last game that came out by NTT Solmare that I'm actually still super excited to play which I will sometime this summer is "Lost Alice+". Though with "Modern Cinderella" and now this new game. Both of them are just kinda eh to me.

Now I'm not against them at all. I'll always cheer on and support them. It's just these last two just haven't really impressed me yet. Though I guess that if I want a fairytale then I would like it to be like in the fantasy world anyway since that is where the story is from right? Like "My Fairytale+" by them is amazing! I love it so much! Though this is all my opinion. I bet once I give those games a try they will probably be quite fun and enjoyable. There is actually also other things I want to mention but I just can't find the right words to put them in. So for now if you guys have anything to say or add on then please comment down below! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry! No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment