Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let's Start The Bash! +Steam Summer Sale +Uta no Prince Sama's 7th Year Anniversary!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I'll be talking about Steam's summer sale first. Now this sale started June 22nd and will go on til July 5th. So that give you plenty of time to spend your money, if you want to. Not only that but in this summer sale there is a lot of otome games and things involving it on sale. Like "Gakuen Club", "The Charming Empire", and "Nightshade" are all 20% off. All of  Cheritz's dummyhead mic DLC's on Steam are 50% off. Which now makes them only 5 dollars. (So I might actually buy them since together it should only be 30 bucks. Which is also quite the good deal, also since I've always wanted them since I've played Nameless.) Not only that but some of their other DLC's and soundtracks and such are also on sale. (Their games also of course. But I think those are 20% off.) Though I just know for sure that the dummyhead mic DLC's are 50% off. Other things are of coursed priced other things with the sale.

Another thing with this summer sale is that they are giving you daily quests to do. If you do the daily quests then you get sticker packs and it's all random and they have their own stickers to get and like a sticker book. So even though it's something random, I still thought I'd share it. Now to move on I'm going to talk about Utapri's 7th year anniversary! Broccoli gave us 7 surprises to celebrate their 7 year anniversary! And even though this isn't one of the 7 surprises I still think I should add this. It is that their rhythm app ("Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live") which is going to come out is also going to be in Chinese and English! This information came out the day of Utapri marking it's 7th year anniversary!

So they could've planned for them to announce it at that time. Though I'm happy and excited either way. I think that it also added onto the excitement of their anniversary. In the end though I think I'll end this post here. I will definitely put a link down below to the page of all of the surprises for Utapri though! So comment down below they surprise you got most hyped for or liked the most. Also games on Steam that caught your eye and are on sale! But for now talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uta no Prince Sama"s 7th anniversary page: http://www.utapri.com/sp/utapri_7th_anniversary/

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment