Sunday, June 11, 2017

Let's Continue With The Cakes! +Voltage Inc. Series

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post is about Voltage Inc's games. I am actually enjoying talking about certain companies and their games. Not only that but it gives me a chance to state my opinion on it. On how I feel about it at this moment in time. Now I will say that I haven't played all of their games. Not only that but every game I've played by them I've only played one route in each. Though I really do want to buy all the routes in only two games right now, which is "Star Crossed Myth" and "Scandal in the Spotlight". Now with this one I'm not going to do what I did with my last post on NTT Solmare's games. This one is more just like state somethings or whatever you want to call it. I will say though that I do like both equally and I tend to be an optimistic person.

There is really nothing bad I can say about Voltage except that the coin system is something I'm not fond of. That is like the only bad thing I can think of at the moment that I tend to dislike. Though I tend to like everything else just fine. I also tend to like how their platform for their paid games are landscape. Since I play all my otome apps on my IPad it tend to be easier for me that way. I have no problems with portrait style either, since I normally like to play otome games on my bed so both ways tend to be fine either way. I do remember liking most soundtracks by Voltage inc also, with one of them being "Star Crossed Myth"s.

Lately I've actually also wanted to buy another route in "Butler Until Midnight" since I remember really enjoying that one also, also with "After School Affairs". (Though of course I'd probably most likely do "Star Crossed Myth" or "Scandal in the Spotlight" first.) Their story lines were really good and when "Butler Until Midnight" came out I played it right away and only bought and played Yuma's route, and since everyone else is now out I would like to check out and play their routes also. Same with "After School Affairs", except I actually waited until Kenzo came out to play it since I wanted to play his route the most. Even when he came out and I played through the prologue it never changed, though I'd still love to check out some of the others since some of the others pecked my interest as well.

I do play one of Voltage's free games though. It's "Sleepless Cinderella" or the paid version being called "Seduced in the Sleepless City". I liked this game better than "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder". In all due honesty I don't mind "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder" and I enjoyed it. It's just I like "Sleepless Cinderella" better in a way. I also tend to remember it better. Though people are interested and attracted to what they like I guess. But this post has kinda ended up being all over the place, so I"m going to end it here. So if you have anything you want to mention then comment down below! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry! No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment