Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ready For An Old Sweet?

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post will most likely be about a lot of random small things. (Unless I talk about two topics for most of the post, then really only two things.) This post will mostly be about otome updates? Since I haven't really talked about the otome games I"m currently playing and such anymore. Also about a few other random things. (Or one?) Anyways the first thing I'm going to talk about is that I actually still haven't finished "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~". Though in all due honesty I actually did finish Lupin's route and his was the last route I had to do. It's just that I still haven't played their side/extra stories yet. (This is also the reason why I'm holding off on writing a review on it. Haha...)

Not only that but I really don't want to buy Period: Cube or any other PS Vita otome games until I finish Code: Realize. I also really hate starting new otome games if I haven't finished one or if I start an otome game and I end up not finishing it until much later due to time or something like that. To me that is the worst. Though once I finish Code: Realize I am definitely going to try and get Period: Cube. (Unless I end up wasting my money on Steam games since Steam came out with some good otome releases also this year.) I actually can't believe that almost half the year of 2017 is over. The beginning half to me is always the fastest. Then the rest is just kinda slow.

The next thing I actually want to talk real quickly about is actually about "Uta no Prince Sama". Since these last two days/nights (or this weekend) was actually their Maji Love Live 6th Stage. I actually saw a lor of the comments and such about it and it seemed amazing! Now obviously I can't go and such, though I love looking at posts of it at least since that's the only way I get my information about it. (You know... For how their lives go when they have them.) I also mentioned in a post in Match about Quartet Night's live. Though... Yup~! I also wanted to mention the live since I'm kinda trash. Though I think this shall be all for this post! I'm not going to provide links just since I don't really know what to link to..? Though you can easily search all of this also. If you want to talk about anything then please comment down below! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(P.S - This was actually a shorter post than normal... Though I still feel compelled to put this squiggly line after all of that so you get this useless chat! Anyways, hoped you liked it and talk to you guys later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment