Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sorry For The Bitter/Disgusting Sweet But We Have Something To Make It Better! +Taisho x Alice +Gakuen Club

Hello! Welcome back to yet another post! The first thing I'm going to talk about is "Taisho x Alice". Now if you are an otome fan then you obviously know what has been going down with it this whole week. Honestly, I want to avoid this topic since it disappoints me so much as an otome fan. Though I feel like it's also something I can't refuse also. This game sounds and seems amazing and there is no doubt about that. Though from the start they seemed kinda iffy. Me being the optimistic person I am though actually tried to give them hope since "Taisho x Alice" was the game I was going to buy first out of all the upcoming otome games coming out this year. Obviously now though that is definitely not going to happen. Due to the game having horrible translations, their website isn't even secure, the website and everything of it is blocked off from the original company and the country and such it self, the Facebook page is no where to be found and a few other things also.

It saddens me so much. Though all hope isn't lost! A new game came out this week on steam! It's called "Gakuen Club" by the same people who made and translated their other game on steam that came out last month(?) "The Charming Empire"! I actually find it a little bit funny since the art for "Gakuen Club" is the same as in "Taisho x Alice". Anyways here is the story/summary of it! (With the link below to it's steam page since that is where I got it from):

Our heroine is entering her junior year of high school when she finds out she will be suddenly transferring to the famous Kirika Academy located in the city due to her father's new job.
She is quite excited about starting her new school life, but she stumbles upon a secret night club that is being operated after school hours, and gets herself roped into working the kitchen...

As she grows closer to the other waitstaff of the night club, she learns of their past, and finds herself becoming more and more involved in a complicated web of human relationships and romance...
(END)

Right now it actually has mixed reviews. So it could be a hit or miss for people who play it? Though it sounds very entertaining to me and also since KENN is one of the voice actors! Though for their other game ("The Charming Empire") it actually has Mostly Positive reviews. Though it is most likely (definitely) way better than what E2 Gaming has done with "Taisho x Alice". Before I end this post I really want to quickly say that tomorrow (at least for me) is Ryuya Hyuga's ("Uta no Prince Sama) birthday! So Happy Birthday to him! Though or else for now this will be all! I hope you guys enjoyed? This post? I kinda ranted a bit in it. Though I felt it was something to talk about. But for now talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gakuen Club" Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/505080/Gakuen_Club/

"The Charming Empire" Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/505090/The_Charming_Empire/

No comments:

Post a Comment