Sunday, May 7, 2017

Time For The Otome Cakes! +Shuukyoku no DOLLS ~Die Letzte Seele~ (The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~)

Hello! I'm here yet again with another post like always! In my last post I talked very briefly about a drama CD called The Final DOLLS. Well that was totally off. It's actually called "The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~". (Though of course that is why you never trust Google Translate, but if there is absolutely nothing on it then it would make since to use it so you at least know or have a feel of some of it.) Anyways, the person on who I got the information for "Corpse†Heart ~Undead Musical~" also posted during this week about "The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~" drama CD by Reject. I will also mention that both of these drama CD's are coming out at the same time. (With them both also being dummy head mic.) Though now onto the story/summary (with the link down below!): 

The beautiful dolls interweave in another country’s in this show troupe [CoppĂ©lia] with their proud magical puppet which is tremendously popular. But when the women went to the show a few days later, they disappeared and this eerie news spreads all over the town.

By all means, you friend invited you to watch the puppet show.

And by chance, you received a present from the troupe leader, Bellemere, and it turns out they were life-like porcelain dolls (Star Dolls).

That night, when you were trying to sleep, you can hear numerous scratch sounds. You can hear a voice out of nowhere chanting a curse.

“Master, wake up~” the mysterious dolls said. This is the beginning of a love story.
(END)

Now obviously this is about dolls. About you (us) being with dolls. Though considering that I'm a HUGE fan of "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~" by Cheritz and that it's one of my favorite otome games I've played, then obviously I'm pretty hyped up for this one. Though due to me not knowing Japanese means I'll be relying on English Translations. (Which will hopefully be made.) Though I do enjoy things that involve dolls since they kinda give me a creepy vibe, though I love them and that creepiness. And of course one of the voice actors is Kaji Yuki. I also find it quite humorous that he is voice acting a doll and yet he also voice acts Kanato Sakamaki ("Diabolik Lovers") who like makes the old/failed sacrificial brides into dolls. So it's kinda humorous to me in a way. Not only that but the doll he is voice acting as kinda looks like Ciel Phantomhive ("Black Butler") to me. 

Anyways I think this shall be all for this post. I hoped you enjoyed this and all the links shall be down below! If you want to comment about something in this post or another then comment down below! But for now talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~" Post as to where I got it's info: http://aminoapps.com/page/otome/3796301/shuukyoku-no-dolls-die-letzte-seele

"The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~" Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1djFQGDLD4&feature=youtu.be

"The Ultimate DOLLS ~The Last Soul~" Website: http://rejetweb.jp/dolls/

No comments:

Post a Comment