Sunday, July 30, 2017

Time For Finishing Touches! +Collar x Malice +Otome Endings

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll also be talking about two things. Let's start off with the one I'll probably spend the least amount of time talking about. So this week the English version of "Collar x Malice" came out! It's for PS Vita and you can order it on amazon for $39.99. The next game coming up in English for PS Vita is "Bad Apple Wars", which shall come out September 29th of this year. Anyways, that's all I really have to say on that. So let's move onto the next thing. Now the last post I posted, I ended up talking about Yandere's. Though I tended to also talk a bit about endings. So that is what this post is about! Let's start!

In the last post I mentioned something about liking some bad endings I get. Though I also mentioned on how the other half of endings I get just make me want to curl up into a ball and cry. Which is true. When it comes to bad endings I think it all depends on the characters and what the game is/about. There are also times where I tend to aim for bad endings, even if I have to go back and replay that section. Which is why I always save on decisions. Though it is smart to save on them anyways if you can. Also with some games it tends to be easier to know what leads to a bad end and what doesn't. Same thing when it comes to affection. Like in Norn9 when you choose a decision, you will get a orange up arrow if you choose the right choice and leveled up his affection. 

In the end though I think it all just depends on the type of person you are. Like some people tend to like normal endings better than the happy/sweet ending. (In all due honesty I sometimes agree depending on the game and how they present both endings.) But it does also depend on how they present everything in the end. I would say it still also depends on the story also. I think I'll end this post here though. I'll probably continue this talk at some point but I'm just out of time. But if you want to comment or mention something about endings then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment