Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's Time To Put The Cookies In! +OTOME YUSHA

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I'll be talking about a game called "OTOME YUSHA" by LEVEL-5. This game is not yet out and so far this game is only going to be in Japanese, but I'd still like to talk about it. Before I start though I'd like to say that I got all my information from this website so I'll put the link to the page/post down below, also to the game's official site as well. This is an otome game that is going to be released on IOS and Android. This is an RPG/otome game. You have to save the world by defeating demons with 24 slayers. You get to choose your favorite character and can build up a special relationship with him by finishing stories.

This is the first otome game title by LEVEL-5. The artist for this game is the same one for "Uta no Prince Sama", for the people who find the art style recognizable. This game is also free to play. I actually hope this game comes out in English. It doesn't really matter how long I wait for it, since I feel like it would be worth the wait. Not only that but I feel that a lot of otome game apps get translated much more than otome games on other platforms. (Though the PS Vita is actually getting a lot more English translated otome games. Or I guess I should say they are starting to.) In all due honesty with some of the characters I can't help but feel this "Alice in Wonderland" vibe. And I'm not complaining about it since I'm such a huge "Alice in Wonderland" fan to begin with, so it actually makes me want to play it more.

Of course I don't feel this way with all of the characters, but if you go and look at all the characters I'm pretty sure you will know the ones I'm talking about. Also just like with every (or most?) RPG's there are of course cards! Theses cards will raise the character's power. Theses cards are called 'Spirit' cards. There is also a thing called 'Spirit Burst'. It happens when your character's HP becomes low. This makes the character increase their attack and they will disclose their clothes. Though by doing this the character will have a decrease in defense.

I think I'll end this post here. If you want to know more about this game then I'll leave the links in the description! Also since there are still more things that I didn't go over, plus the pictures of the characters and everything. So go check them out! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post from where I got this info: http://www.pashplus.jp/en/game_app/smartphone/5333/

"OTOME YUSHA"s Official Site: http://www.otome-yusha.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment