Sunday, July 23, 2017

Let's Mix The Batter! +Dream Daddy +Yandere's

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I'll be talking about two things in this post. The first one being about the new game that came out called "Dream Daddy". I'm planning on buying this game it's just that I haven't had the chance to yet. Though I am watching gameplays of it though, because I can't resist not waiting to get it. Though I'm not searching for spoilers or anything and I'm only watching the gameplay on Markiplier's channel, so so far it's not really that much that I know of. But for the people who don't know what "Dream Daddy" is then it is basically you being a dad and you end up dating other dads. So now I think everyone gets the gist of it. I honestly think though that you would of had to of been away from the internet for a few days to not notice the game. Especially since it's kinda been blown up since it came out. I should also mention that it is $15.

The other thing I'm going to be talking about in this post is yandere's. I don't think I've really mentioned them in any of my posts, like I might of mentioned them but I don't think I've really talked about them. Now in all honesty I'm a person who actually likes yandere's. I have no problems with them what so ever and feel like the just tend to add a lot more excitement and energy to the game. I'm also a person though who also enjoys the bad ends and dangers to otome games also though. Now obviously half of the bad ends I play make me want to roll into a ball and cry my heart out. While on the other hand, the other half makes me actually not regret getting that type of ending just due to what it was. Though talking about endings are for a different post. This post is just about yandere's.

In all due honesty I can understand how people could hate yandere's. I've read posts and rants about them and I understand their point of view of it. I even see people making them into these memes/random funny posts and I laugh at those. Just because I like them or tend to enjoy their roues doesn't mean that I can't laugh along to things like that or find them funny. It's just that I feel like if there weren't yandere routes in otome games then that could lead to a boring game sometimes. I haven't played any boring otome games and even if some of the ones that I enjoyed didn't have yandere's, then I bet they would still be amazing and fun games.

Though yandere's I think tend to give the reader a thrill while playing the game. Even if you don't like them you still tend to get some sort of thrill. Not only that but they also seem to be the basis of a lot of bad ends. Yandere's are also not only characters that just seem to be there like that also. Most yandere's tend to have a back story as to why they are like that. Every yandere needs some sort of basis as to why they act like that or else it would just be weird for them to act like that or to be in the game. If you think about yandere's then it would actually probably be very weird if they weren't in otome games especially certain ones. It's like they need to be there just like any of the other stereotypes we have in otome games. Just due to that fact that they are also just part of the genre.

Not only that but people all like different stereotypes and different things in the end so. I think I'll end this post here. If you want to state your opinions down below then feel free! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steam Page - "Dream Daddy": http://store.steampowered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/

No comments:

Post a Comment