Sunday, August 6, 2017

Let's Put The Sweets Out! +Otome Endings Part. 2 +Happy Birthday To Tokiya!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll be continuing off of my last post about otome endings. I basically only talked about bad endings last post so lets talk about some neutral and good ones! I'll first start off with the neutral/normal endings. I will mention beforehand though that depending on what person you are (also on the otome game) depends on if you like the normal ending or happy ending better. Though now back to normal endings. A normal ending is in between bad and good endings. Hence why I say neutral ending. A normal ending could also make you end up with the guy on whom you choose or not. When I say not I don't mean it like you will end up with another guy (Though in some otome games that could be the case but I think these are more bad ends than normal, which is why I said this could not be a possibility. Also since you want to end up with the guy you chose.) or it will be like a bad end.

But it will be more like, you end up just living your regular normal day life and routine with out him. Of course you will think about him, but it could just end up with him not being with you and it would kinda be like just a regular day for the MC. Of course I'm just saying a few things about all these endings, since in the end it mostly matters on the makers/writers of these otome games and what they are. So try not to define these endings just by the things I say here. Though now we will move onto happy endings! Honestly speaking though, I probably won't talk about this one as much. Since it seems pretty obvious to begin with. Also I'm going to say that each ending could also be titled/called differently depending on the otome game also.

Basically (and simply) for happy endings though, it's just you ending up with the guy you chose and having a happy ever after. So, that is basically it. Though I did put that last ending in simpler terms, though that is technically true. But before I end this post I do want to say, that today is Tokiya Ichinose's birthday! He is a character from "Uta no Prince Sama" for the people who don't know. So Happy Birthday to Tokiya~! Though I think I'll have to end this post here. If you want to add on then comment down below! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links needed for this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment