Sunday, August 13, 2017

Time To Restock Our Sweets! +Upcoming Otome Games

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll be talking about three upcoming games. Two out of the three I already talked about in other posts, while with the other one I haven't. The first one I'm going to talk about is "Bad Apple Wars" for the PS Vita. For people who know then you know that it is the next localized game! Since I already talked about this game in another post I won't post the story in this post. This game is going to come out September 29th, of this year. There will also be a normal version and a limited edition version. There aren't any pre-orders yet for this game and know one knows what is going to be in the limited edition yet.

The next game I'll be talking about is "Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome". Now again I already talked about this one on other posts so I won't be posting the story for it. This game is going to be released o September 8th, of this year. According to it's Steam page that it finally has. I'll be linking the Steam page down below like always. The Steam version is for all ages, while if you order it off of manga gamer then you will end up getting the +18 version.  The last game I'm going to talk about is a new otome game by Abracadabra inc. It's called "Sealed with a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~", this game is going to come out August 31st of this month. Here is the story/summary (With of course the link down below):

"Become a Bride, if you don't want the world to be destroyed..."
Defeated by the Dark Lord himself, you - a brave Hero - are held captive.
As requested by the capricious Dark Lord, you will have to marry one of the handsome Dark Princes!
Can a Heroine defeat the Dark Lord and save the world?
Are you ready to become the bride of the next Demon Kind?
What does your destiny have in store for you?
(END)

Pre-registrations are currently available for this game, until the 31st. The link will be down below. I'll probably end up playing this game I just don't know when. There are just so many other free otome games I'm playing right now. Though we will see. Anyways I think this shall we it for this post! If there is something you want to add on or say then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome" Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/640990/Fashioning_Little_Miss_Lonesome/

"Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome" Website: http://mangagamer.org/misslonesome/

animate Times Facebook (this is where I got the story from for "Sealed with a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~"): https://www.facebook.com/animatetimesen/

"Sealed with a Kiss ~Bride of an Asmodian~" Pre-Registration: https://gleam.io/GfXu5/811831-sealed-with-a-kiss-bride-of-an-asmodian-preregistration-start-receive-luxurious-items-for-free

No comments:

Post a Comment