Sunday, October 2, 2016

Otome Hour! +Princess Arthur +Liar! Uncover the Truth +Mystic Messenger

Hello! I'm back again with another post~! So to start off I'm first going to talk about "Princess Arthur/Shall We Date?". This game came out this week~! I am probably definitely going to do Merlin's route first when I get money, or when I just decide to play it. Anyways... For people who don't know this then this was a collab project with NTT Solmare and Otomate. The game first came out on PlayStation in the year 2013. Though now we have an English version thanks to this collab project!

So now the next thing I'm going to talk about is "Liar! Uncover the Truth" by Voltage inc. that came out also! I didn't start it yet but it is completely free! (Unless you want to buy stuff to help you progress and such. Though the routes and game are completely free.) I'm probably going to start this once I get more time and finish a few other otome games I am currently playing. Though since I love mysteries and this game is kinda like that but an otome game also, I think I will really enjoy this!

The last thing I'm going to talk about today is of course "Mystic Messenger"! Though this might be the last time I'm talking about it... Since today I finished it... Though no one can predict the future! Anyways... In the end "Mystic Messenger" seriously killed me... I was so sad and empty after I finished it... I think I felt even more sadness and emptiness after I finished it since I saved Seven for last... So yay! Double the feels! Go me! Ahh... But still.. It hit me so hard... I am so sad that I finished it... It's like now all I feel is a void of emptiness in me... Hopefully in a few days my heart will heal... Though I definitely do have to say I recommend this completely along with all of Cheritz's other two games~!

Anyways... That's all for this post~! I hope you enjoyed read it? Also please tell me what route you will choose first for "Liar! Uncover the Truth" and/or "Princess Arthur/Shall We Date?" and why~! Also if you have played or are interested in "Mystic Messenger" then please tell me how you felt about it or just talk to me about it~! You can also talk to me about Cheritz's other games or any other otome related things! So, well... Talk to you later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess Arthur/Shall We Date?" App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/princess-arthur-shall-we-date/id1139979976?mt=8

"Princess Arthur/Shall We Date?" Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.praep&hl=en

"Liar! Uncover the Truth" App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/liar!-uncover-the-truth/id1067788442?mt=8

"Liar! Uncover the Truth" Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.doubt.en&hl=en

"Mystic Messenger" App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment