Sunday, September 25, 2016

Otome Post! +Princess Arthur +Mystic Messenger

Hello! I'm back with another post~! So first off I'm going to talk about a new game that NTT Solmare (Shall We Date?) is making called "Princess Arthur". This game is also going to be a paid version of theirs and there won't be a free version to my knowledge and probably won't be since they are collaborating with Otomate to make this game. I also think this is the first time I am actually a little bit more excited for a game to come out than usual by them. I also believe that the reason why is probably since I am obsessed with the story of King Arthur and have always loved it. (Which is exactly how I feel about the story "Alice in Wonderland" also.) So I am quite looking forward to this one~!

Now to probably move on to something else Voltage Inc.'s new game "Liar! Uncover the Truth" Facebook page has 2,100+ likes! And if they end up getting 3,000 likes they will rewards us with a "Liar! Uncover the Truth" computer wallpaper. On the Facebook page is now also all of the I guess basic information about the 10 boys in the game that are romanceable/dateable (have a route) in the game. I honestly have my eye on Azusa for the most part... Though this otome game seems really interesting so I can't wait for this to come out also~!

Now for the final thing I'm going to talk about is going to be of course "Mystic Messenger"! I finished Jaehee's route a few days ago! I loved her route so much! So now I'm aiming for 707's route since all I need left is his route~! I am also on day 4 today of deep mode, (which is the mode you need to play Jumin's and Seven's route) so hopefully I get Seven's route since at first I kept feeling like I was getting Jumin's hearts a lot but now I'm feeling that I'm getting more towards Seven. I am totally ready for Seven's route though! Like I totally can't wait to play his route~!

Well... Anyways... That's all for this post today! I actually think that this is probably (mostly) one of my shorter posts... So if you have anything to say about anything in this post or any post in my blog or anything otome related then I would love to talk to you about them~! I also highly recommend "Mystic Messenger" for any otome or Cheritz lover! (Or just anyone in general!) Anyways... Bye for now and talk to you later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall We Date? (NTT Solamre) Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare

"Liar! Uncover the Truth" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LiarUncoverTheTruth/?fref=ts

"Mystic Messenger" App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment