Sunday, August 7, 2016

Another Otome Talk! +Voltage Inc. +Cinderella Phenomenon

Hello! I hope your ready for another post! Since I obviously am! Anyways! The first thing we are going to talk about today is Voltage inc.... So some of you guy know already about the poll bug for their Voltage Fans' 2016 Star Festival voting poll. I saw this a lot on Tumblr and how a lot of people actually hated it and thought Voltage was being unfair since once they got rid of the bug and set every thing back to normal Eisuke (from "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder") came up in first place. 

So a lot of fans though Voltage was being unfair and just though that they did it to make him top since people were thinking that they already had stories and such for him ready. Though I don't mind and I just checked the polls a few minutes ago and Scorpio (from "Star Crossed Myth") was in first with Eisuke in second. So to me it's fine and I also normally don't participate in theses things but everyone was blowing up about it.

I am actually watching a project (besides some others) that seemed interesting to me that some of you guys might like also when it come out. So this game is called "Cinderella Phenomenon" and the Kickstarter for this game actually launches September 1st though the 30th with the game coming out on January 10th, 2017.... Hopefully. I actually do think this will be an amazing game also and they also did say that this game is going to be FREE on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. 

The Story of "Cinderella Phenomenon" (which I got off the website down below): Four years after the end of the Great War and the loss of her mother, Crown Princess Lucette of Angielle is still struggling to come to terms with her new life and step-family. Cold-hearted and bitter, Lucette fails to recognize the suffering of those around her as she is consumed by grief and resentment. But when Lucette's life is once again turned upside down by the Fairytale Curse, she is thrown into a battle to regain her crown in a fractured kingdom where nothing is as it seems...

So yeah! I am pretty excited for it! I also think the character design and everything is amazing also! So.. Yeah... I think that's all I'm going to talk about for now! Anyways.. Please tell me what otome game you are excited for right now! (For me... Still waiting for "Mystic Messenger" IOS.) Also tell me how you feel about the whole poll thing with Voltage inc. Anyways... Talk to you guys later! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment