Sunday, August 14, 2016

More Otome Things! +Mystic Messenger IOS +Queen's Crown

Hello guys! I'm here again with another blog post! So to start it off I'm going to talk about the Amino app! I just found out recently that there is a community just for otome gamers! I actually really like this especially since it's easy to know more about up coming otome games, talk about otome games with other people and so much more with otome games involved! So down below I will put a link to where you can find the link to type into Amino so you can find the community!

Now! Obviously I'm going to talk about this since a lot of us have been waiting forever for it to come out on IOS. So.. now I am really happy to announce that... Cheritz, "Mystic Messenger" for IOS is finally going to come out this week between the 16th and the 18th! I am just so happy that it's finally coming out! I have been waiting a long time for it to come out and now it finally will be! So I hope that you IOS users are just as excited for it as I am!

So, now I'm going to talk about "Queen's Crown" I was actually watching this for a few weeks actually but I never talked about it on my blog (though for some odd reason I thought I did) but a few days ago the kickstarter for it launched! Not only that but the main goal is already reached! I also really think this game is interesting, (though I think a lot of otome games are..) though instead of me explaining it you can just read it and look for your self at the link below to their kickstarter page.

The last thing I'm going to talk about is Beemoov's up coming game which is called "Eldarya". Now for those of you who don't know Beemoov well... Let's just say they made the online otome game "My Candy Love". Now when I saw this to me it actually looks really interesting (like I said... I'm interested in a lot of otome games..) and you can see and read all of it for yourself in the link below to it. You can also pre-register to get prizes/rewards for when the game comes out which will be September 9th, 2016 so pretty soon.

Anyways... That's all I have this time! So now I would really like to know if you are hyped up for "Mystic Messenger" coming out on IOS this week and also if you would try out "Queen's Crown" and/or "Eldarya" and why? Anyways... Bye for now and talk to you guys later!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amino Otome Community Link: http://aminoapps.com/c/otome/

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

"Queen's Crown" Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/490618601/queens-crown

"Eldarya"'s Homepage: http://www.eldarya.com/#home

No comments:

Post a Comment