Sunday, July 31, 2016

Some Otome Talk! +OZMAFIA!!

Hello! Here again with another blog post! So! First I'm going to talk about OKKO's new game that is going to come out this August! It's called "Rental Boyfriends" I am actually excited about this. Also with like they did with their other games they have a pre-registration for this game also! So if you go to the website (which will be down below) and type in your email in the box then you will get sent a code to get your reward! I actually really am excited for this and I really do think this will be an amazing game and I really did enjoy OKKO's other games also.

Now I actually knew this for awhile but decided to talk about this now but the company Hanabi Media which is a new otome company has came out with a app called "Hot Roomies" the last week of June. They are actually going to come out with another game sometime soon called "Love Cuts: Descendants of the Sun" I am actually a little interested in this one. Since they kinda made you already be settled down with someone in this one but apparently it ends horrible so now a guy breaks into your house and stuff so.. Yeah... I'm interested in it...

So this will be really quick since I talk about waiting for it to come out all the time. Though I am still waiting so hard for "Mystic Messenger" on IOS to come out. Like I seriously am hoping for it everyday. I kinda wish Apple wasn't so difficult. Though I'll get through it probably... Yeah.. I will.. and all of us who are waiting for it for IOS will also!

Anyways... Let's start talking about "OZMAFIA!!" now~! I am seriously in love with this game! Right now I am replaying the routes to get the missing CG's I'm missing so I can get the final ending but man... I though I would hate replaying the routes but I am actually loving it especially since they all have these extra scene's that you don't see the first time you play the route. So it really makes me enjoy replaying the routes and also since the ending is always different so you can still read a lot instead of just skipping it all and just choosing different options. So yeah.. Really loving it!

Anyways... That's all I have to talk about this time! I also would like some feedback about some of this stuff! Like if you would play "Rental Boyfriends" and/or "Love Cuts". Not only that but tell me what you IOS users feel about waiting for "Mystic Messenger" and/or what you are really hyped up about it for. Also for all of my following "OZMAFIA!!" lovers please tell me what you think about it and also tell me what are some of your favorite characters and/or what you wished it had. So! That's all for now! Talk to you gals another time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKKO "Rental Boyfriends" Page: http://okko.jp/apps/rentalboyfriends/

Hanabi Media's Website: http://www.hanabimedia.net/

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play/Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

"OZMAFIA!!" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290/

No comments:

Post a Comment