Sunday, July 17, 2016

Let's Talk +Hocus Pocus Prince +OZMAFIA!!

Now today I'm going to start off talking about an otome game in the process called "Hocus Pocus Prince" I knew about this game awhile ago but this is the first time I ever researched it for awhile in stead of just reading the form. I haven't played the demo since I don't believe in demos and just get the game when it's out. Though I do like the story and concept of it! I love how this isn't like other otome games so I'm definitely pretty sure I will like this game a lot.

This game is about Shy Violet who never thought black magic could be real. Even though she loves horror and paranormal. She even started her own Occult club, even though it creep her classmates out. But when a popular male student is cursed for real.. not even she knows what to do. Now that prince-not-so-charming has transformed into a this strange beast. It will take a lot more then a kiss to break this curse.

So yeah! I think this game will be amazing! I can't wait for it to be complete! Also I actually got mixed up with the "Mystic Messenger" release date for IOS! It's suppose to come out this week! I am so sorry for the confusion I got so happy and excited about it that I accidentally said it was coming out last week.

Now! I started playing "OZMAFIA!!" two nights ago! I really loved it a lot and even finished a route! Scarlet's! He was so adorable! I love "OZMAFIA!!" for a lot of reasons right now! It also made me laugh a lot! In total there are 9 routes, I already played one. The only sad thing to me though is that to get the final final ending is that you need to get all CG's so in other words every ending possible in each route. I am disappointing in that but it could be fun! So I'll just wait and see how it goes! (Definitely going to play Kyrie's route right now.)

Anyways! That's all for now! I really hoped you enjoyed this and agree with me on somethings! In fact I want you to comment about "Hocus Pocus Prince", "Mystic Messenger", and "OZMAFIA!!" so I know what you think about one of those three! It could even be about any otome game also! I would love your feedback! I would also like to know how you guys are enjoying this blog and what I could do or change! So again thank you, and talk to you next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hocus Pocus Prince" Lemma Soft Form (Get Demo here also~!): https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=32438

"Hocus Pocus Prince" Tumblr: http://hp-prince.tumblr.com/

"Mystic Messenger' Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

"OZMAFIA!!" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290/

No comments:

Post a Comment