Sunday, July 24, 2016

Otome Things! +Mystic Messenger IOS +OZMAFIA!!

Hello! I'm back again with another post! I am actually really enjoying writing this blog and am hoping the you guys are enjoying reading it! Anyways, to start it off I'm going to talk about "Mystic Messenger" for IOS. Now I am actually disappointed that it didn't come out this week. I was/still am waiting so long for it to come about but I read on their Tumblr that they are trying to make it possible to make an in app-purchase of the calling cards since something came up in the apple review thing about it and so they are trying to make that possible instead of us buying it from their website.

So I guess I'm just hoping that it does come out this week and I'm checking everyday on the app store to see if it's there. Not only that but I also know that a lot of people are waiting for it on IOS also so let's just all wait patiently together! On another note I actually started reading "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" X reader fanfics on DeviantArt (though there are some on Wattpad also) I don't know why but I really enjoy them. They are just super fun to read and I feel like fellow Dandelion fans would enjoy them also! So down below will be a link to a page of them on DeviantArt!

Now finally I'm going to talk about "OZMAFIA!!" I actually played a route in it each night this whole week though, I need to go back to all of their's to get the CG's I'm missing to fully finish the game but I still have a few to do before I replay the routes to get the missing CG's. Honestly.. I actually love this game a lot and I think it's really unique in it's own way. I actually at first disliked Kyrie and as I was playing through other routes I was starting to dislike him more (though I'm surprised since he's the type I go for first in otome games most of the time) so he ended up being my third (or fourth?) to last character I played since I was playing the routes in a certain order (with the Oz guys being my last few).

Though when I played his route I actually ended up liking him a lot and even cried at the end of his route for awhile since it was just so sad and hurtful to me. So I guess you can say he ended up being one of my all time favorites. Anyways... enough about that but I would like to know what your or one of your favorite "OZMAFIA!!" guy is.

Anyways... That's all for now and please let me know your thoughts on this post and the things I said and so.. Bye for now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mystic Messenger" on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

Cheritz Tumblr Page: http://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/

"Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" DeviantArt Fanfics: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/literature/?order=9&q=dandelion+wishes+brought+to+you&offset=0

"Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/321290/

"OZMAFIA!!" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290/

No comments:

Post a Comment