Sunday, March 13, 2016

Shall We Date?: Pirates (Heine) +Other Things!

Hello! Skye here again! (I think i'm doing better on my blogs... Finally!) Anyways... There are a few things I want to talk about! First off... I played Shall We Date?: Pirates! ^w^ I bought Heine's route because I love the yandere's most in life ;-; I also am going to say that he really is a yandere in his route! I also loved it a lot and it was so amazing! (Not going to go into to much detail but might make a review about it later...) Anyways... Last weekend and during last week I bought and played Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~ by Cheritz. I loved this a lot also and of course the first one I played was Yuri's route. While I was playing his route I found about about Tei's true nature... and it was... very... interesting... so now i'm going to find out how to get Tei's route and play his! ^w^ Anyways... That's all for right now! So bye and hope to talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment