Monday, March 28, 2016

Random Things! +Sorry for Late Post ;-;

Hello! I'm back! Sorry for the late post... I had family over for the holiday so I couldn't get on my laptop since I couldn't be on my electronics when family is over. ;-; So i'm sorry. Anyways I found out today that Seduce Me 2: The Demon War is on steam greenlight! So go vote on it!
Here's Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=654940714
I can't wait for this game! Everyday is one step closer to it coming out! We have to wait some longer though.. ;-; Since it comes out May 20th... but at least it comes out this year! ^w^ So i'll deal with the wait. I am also waiting so hard for Mystic Messenger to come out! >.< I loved Nameless by them! (Still saving up for Dandelion though.. ;-;) Mystic Messenger was going to come out on April 4th 2016 (which was only days away..) but they had to push it to June 2016 since their was still quite a lot of work to do with the voice acting and other things. Though... the wait will be worth it! ^w^ So anyways that's all for now and again... sorry for the late post honestly it's like almost midnight over here but I wanted to write a post to keep you guys updated and interested ^w^ Anyways see you later! Bye! ^w^

Mystic Messenger Page: http://msg.cheritz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment