Sunday, March 6, 2016

Few Things and More Top Five's!

Shall We Date: Oz+ SHOULD be coming out sometime at the end of the month! Yay!!! I also found this video on YouTube of a game by Voltage called 'Seduced in the Sleepless City' or also known as 'Sleepless Cinderella' and The video is focused on Ryoichi Hirose and it's not that long like 2-3 minutes but man I wish it was longer X'D 
Here's The Link! ^w^: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRB2QyJzgGg (Enjoy!)

Voltage Inc Top 5 Soundtracks:
1) Star Crossed Myth
2) Kissed By The Baddest Bidder
3) True Love Sweet Lies
4) Enchanted in the Moonlight
5) Kiss of Revenge

Shall We Date? Top 5 Soundtracks:
1) Guilty Alice
2)Wizardess Heart (Mostly just for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrW0PDlP9H4&list=PLItEFO2Guf35azK3KXRKSfVfHZDf0vys6&index=13 (It's by far my favorite for any Shall We Date Game xD)
3) Niflhiem 
4) Blood in Roses
5) Oz (I know it's not out yet but from the soundtrack samples and stuff they gave us I enjoy it a lot!)

ALSO! In Oz+ I really want to date Oz more than the other three guys so I hope the make Oz's route soon xD
Anyways bye for now and hope to talk to you guys next time! Bye! ^w^



No comments:

Post a Comment