Sunday, May 13, 2018

Hello! +Update

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I don't really have enough time to write out a full post for this week, so I decided to write about upcoming blog posts that I'll be posting (hopefully) in these weeks to come. So here they are! (Mostly in order, though it may change.)

-Music That Reminds You of Otome Games & Routes (Pt.2)
-Character Songs (Pt.2)
-Otome Library Apps

These are posts that I'm planning on making and uploading in these weeks to come! Please look forward to them and I'm sorry for the short/notice post, but it's better than posting nothing, and I would hate to not post at least something. With this I'll talk to yo guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment