Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Continued Event! +Character Songs (Pt. 2)

Hello! Welcome back to another post and also the last part of the character songs post! (Honestly ended up switching the order a bit.) Though in part one of this I ended it saying that I wasn't fully satisfied with it. I more or less in the last post just explained what character songs are and how I got into them. (Which was through "Diabolik Lovers".) I would talk about my favorite character songs as well, but I honestly don't have any. Though I guess favorite character songs could also be your favorite character's own song as well, but personally I have no favorites.

Though I will say that I don't really go a search for character songs if I'm bored or something. Normally I only search for character songs after I either played the game or watched the anime. (I don't really like going to character songs that I know nothing about game and/or character.) That's when I go and search for their songs to see if they have any, and most otome games at least have one for each character (that you can romance).

(Also I'm not talking about mobile games or games like that, though Voltage Inc kinda has something like this. If you complete both endings in some games (I think it may only be in "Scandal in the Spotlight", though correct me if I'm wrong) then there is this short song for that guy that you bought the route for and finished both endings. (They also give you an option to just spend a few dollars to get it right away if you're to lazy to do both endings or whatever.)(Also, it's like this video with the song as well.))

With character songs I also try to find translations for them as well, since I like to know what I'm listening too. Also since the lyrics also explain and describe the character and sometimes their route as well. (Though this depends obviously, though most are like this.) So I feel like it would be useless to me to listen to a character song without reading the translations with it.

This will be the end of this post. I now feel satisfied about this topic, which closes it for now. For now though I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No links for this post~!

No comments:

Post a Comment