Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Singing Event! +Character Songs (Pt. 1)

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post is all about character songs! Honestly one of the reasons why I'm pushing off part two to the other post is because I'm on short time currently. (So this post may be a bit shorter.) So hopefully that one will be ready for next week! Though in my last post I did want to talk about Character songs again, so here we go!

For people who don't know what character songs are then basically they are songs that are sung by the characters in an otome game (/anime if the otome game has an anime). I'm pretty sure that for the people who've read my other musical post, then you should know by now how much I adore music. This makes me of course love character songs. Especially if I know the anime or have played the game or both. I mentioned this in another post, possibly the first post I talked about this on. But my first character song was "Kirisaki Carnival" sung by Kanato Sakamaki ("Diabolik Lovers" series.). From there it was all of the other Diabolik Lovers character songs. I don't really/fully remeber how I even stumbled upon it, but I do love it with all of my heart.

Though I would say that it probably had something to do with my huge "Diabolik Lovers" obsession I had back then. I just really know that I found it on YouTube in the morning and listened to it with English Subs. So I was probably searching for "Diabolik Lovers" videos that day. This is all the time I have for this post. Honestly I'm not fully satisfied with how much/what I talked about in this post, so this is part one! (Haha, sorry.) Though I would enjoy to hear how you first got into Character songs! For now though I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment