Sunday, March 11, 2018

Main Dessert Choices! +Otome MCs/Heroines

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Before I start off this post I would like to mention that pre-orders for "Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly" and "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" are now up on GameStop. On its page it says that "Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly" is going to come out April 27th of this year, and "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" is going to be released on June 29th. I leave the link to both preorder pages down below! Now though lets get into the main part of this post. I don't recall if I ever did a post or at least a paragraph about this, but this post is going to be about our Otome Heroines!

Now I don't really have an issue with otome heroines? I mean I can also understand why people could not like some/certain MCs also. The main/common MC/Heroine is mostly innocent, childish, inexperienced, and etc. Though maybe this heroine type doesn't really bother me because I start off with this type? Though no matter what I don't really care. Though of course having a variety of different heroines is always nice as well. Honestly I probably notice a heroine with a unique trait or design most though. Even if I do find a heroine annoying or whatever, then it mostly disappears soon after.

This reason is mostly because I am probably more focused on the story-line or something of the sort anyways? I mean like you can have any heroine you want, but I feel like they have to fit in with the story at least. Or at least fit the situations they are in. So I guess for me it is all based more on the story and how it fits and everything? Though I also just can't really hate any of them anyways.

I think I'll end this post here. Comment down below how you feel about our otome MCs/Heroines and which ones are your favorite and why. Though or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly" GameStop preorder page: https://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/psychedelica-of-the-black-butterfly/159808

"Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" GameStop preorder page: https://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/psychedelica-of-the-ashen-hawk/159806

No comments:

Post a Comment