Sunday, March 4, 2018

Let's Look At Our Apps! +Mobile Otome Games

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post is going to be about mobile otome games! This was the type of otome gaming I started out with. Though, probably most of us started out with this type. My first otome game was "Midnight Cinderella" by Cybird, though that kinda is irrelevant for this post, but still fits all the same. The first thing I'm going to be talking about is about the price/spending of it. Some otome apps are free while some aren't. In the end it really just narrows down to free and paid. So I'll be splitting it into two sections, free and paid. Though also talking about expense (most likely at the end.)

So let's talk about free first. When it comes down to free apps you can play the whole game for free, but for the most part all of it is ticket based with checkpoints in between. Though you can make purchases to buy more tickets or things you may need to get through checkpoints, or to get more affection points, etc. I started with free ones, so I have a tolerance to them. Though for some people all of this is irritating. Honestly though I never spend any money on free app and just lived with my fate. Even now I would still never spend any money on them, probably because I find no point in it with free apps? Though that's shaky and I guess it's more just a feeling I get.

Now paid apps. Paid apps are mostly in-app purchases. Though the prologue is free and you can read it all straight through right away and maybe also possibly the first episode of the guy you choose. Though the rest you have to pay for. Normally a route costs $3.99 or $4.99. Though unlike free you are paying for his whole route right away so you can read it straight through whenever you feel like, and it's your's forever.

Now the last part, expense/spending. With paid apps there are normally five routes though that's the average, so there could be more or less depending on the game. Though if you only buy the main story for each boy then that could round up to $20 total (if it's $3.99, or to be exact $19.95) or $25 total (for $4.99 or to be exact, $24.95). And I can't really say how much you would spend for free games if you do decide to buy or if you are one that does. In my opinion though I would think that you spend more money on free apps though. Especially if you are going through all routes. Though with paid games there are also epilogues and sequels sometimes that you would have to buy. So I guess it all depends on the spender honestly.

I think I shall end this post here though. If you want to comment about your experience with both or one or the other then comment down below! Also comment how you feel about otome apps! For now though, I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links needed for this post~.)

No comments:

Post a Comment