Sunday, June 12, 2016

New Otome Games! +Other Things

Hello! I'm back again! Today will probably be a short blog post... but things can change... Anyways! This week Voltage Inc. came out with a new game called "Era of Samurai: Code of Love". Also NTT Solmare has a new game coming out (I'm guessing tomorrow?) called "Shall We Date?: Ninja Shadows+" it's suppose to be the squeal to I'm guessing "Shall We Date?: Ninja Assassin+". Anyways, I'm excited for it! So besides those I'm going to warn you now... my next post will probably be a long one. Since this week I'm going to finish both "Amnesia: Memories" and "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~" since I finally unlocked Ukyo's route on Amnesia! (By the way.. I actually cried for Toma in Shin's Good Ending. ;-;) So I will be fangirling a lot! )Most likely which will create a long post.) I also pre-ordered this week the "Mystic Messenger" VIP package that costed me $89. (That also includes shipping fees.) Then I bought the Nameless Memo Pad that is three dollars but I had to pay ten dollars for shipping so it costed me $13 total. So I could be getting the memo this week or the week my package comes in. I worked really hard for both though! Like I worked through out May and some of June for it. Like at first I was just going to get the memo and Dandelion, (since I really wanted Dandelion because, I love Nameless and I'm almost done with both Nameless and Amnesia so I wanted to start on another game after I was done with both.) but I ended up getting the memo and the VIP package. Though I may end up getting Dandelion by the end of this month or sometime next month I just don't know which yet. Though as I'm waiting for "Mystic Messenger" I've been doing work to save up for "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" and all 6 Nameless will heal your heart stories on steam. So... Yeah... pretty busy summer for me. Anyways... That's all for now! Bye! (P.S I so can't wait to date ZEN in "Mysitc Messenger"!)

"Mystic Messenger" Voice Recording Scene Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCLxJ82h9VE&list=PL-al0xNfaNWK6b01Np3oDSSy9eGRpgMYz&index=79

"Mystic Messenger" Audio Commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJIxTZJM5Q&index=78&list=PL-al0xNfaNWK6b01Np3oDSSy9eGRpgMYz

"Mystic Messenger" VIP Package: https://shop.cheritz.com/en/shop/view_merchandise/310 ($79 without shipping but with shipping it costs $89 but only if you preorder it. Also if you preorder you get bonuses! The preorder date is till June 26 so if you order before shipping is only $10 but if you order after preorder date then shipping is between $14 and $20 but only if you choose K-Packet. Express is between $19 to $25 no matter if you preorder or not.)

More info about "Mystic Messenger" VIP Package: http://msg.cheritz.com/rfavip (WARNING: If you read this you might really end up wanting it like I did so I ended up buying it so BEWARE!)

"Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~" Memo: https://shop.cheritz.com/en/shop/view_merchandise/235

No comments:

Post a Comment