Sunday, June 5, 2016

Just a Small Update and Stuff...

Well.. This is hopefully.. going to be short.. *cough* No promises. *cough* Anyways... I'm still trying to finish Amnesia and Nameless I'm just trying to unlock Ukyo's route on Amnesia right now before I finish Nameless. Since it will just be easier to get Ukyo's route then finish Nameless then finish Amnesia. (At least for me.) Anyways.,. Even though this was my first week on summer vacation I was hectic busy. ;-; So I only got Ikki's Good Ending done this week.. But there are two more guys left to go so I'm half way there at least! I did love Ikki's good ending! So worth it. ;-; Anyways that's all for now and I might be able to get "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" this week! I can't wait! (Though I'm getting it once I finish Nameless... so..) Again.. Anyways.. That's all for now so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment