Sunday, June 19, 2016

More Otome! +New Games I'm Starting!

Hello! I'm back! Just like I said I would, though this time the post might be long.. sorry. Anyways... I did finish both "Amnesia: Memories" and "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~"! I also went back on them also to do a few more extra things which I'll tell you about soon. So let's talk about Nameless first! I really enjoyed the last characters route/story though I guess I did kinda wished it was longer like the others were. I do understand why they made it as long as it is though. I also really enjoyed it a lot so I'm not complaining! The extra things I went back to on Nameless was to get the rest of the journals and to get some bad endings I wanted to get for the CG. So I didn't got all the journals yet because, I still need one more of Red's pages and I still need Shinbi's and Mr. Yujin's journals. I will get them as I continue replaying and getting bad endings. In Amnesia when I played Ukyo's route I seriously cried in the end. I think I cried for about an hour or so?  Man... It was so sad to me honestly... and for you people who played all through "Amnesia: Memories" then you know what I'm talking about. It's... Just... His route man... It honestly kinda killed me by both sadness and humor... Anyways! The extra thing I went back for in Amnesia was to read all of the memories and extra side stories. I still need to replay it to get one of Toma's bad endings the involved a CG but I'll do that later this week or some point over my summer break. Now to move on from Amnesia and Nameless I bought two more otome games on Steam today! Now.. I say that but I may still be obsessed with Nameless and Amnesia no matter what. So.. the two games I bought that I will most likely blow up my blog about like how I did with Amnesia and Nameless are "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" by Cheritz and "OZMAFIA!!" by Poni-Pachet SY. Now if you read all my other posts then you would know that I was going to buy Dandelion no matter what. Though... I had extra money and I wanted to buy OZ ever since it came out since the art style reminds me of the Diabolik Lovers otome art style. I also like the story "The Wizard of Oz" and how this is like a twist to it and such which I love a lot! So I really think I'm going to enjoy it a lot! ^w^ Anyways... That's all I have to say for right now but there will be more to come next week! Bye!

Buy "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" on Steam!: http://store.steampowered.com/app/321290

Buy "OZMAFIA!!" on Steam!: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290

Buy "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~" on Steam!: http://store.steampowered.com/app/337930/

Buy "Amnesia: Memories" on Steam!: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/

No comments:

Post a Comment