Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pastries That Are Alike! +Otome Step-Siblings

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I will be talking about step-siblings in otome games. Though before I get to that I would like to mention that in Voltage Inc's all in one app they have now released four previous side stories that were once in "Seduced in the Sleepless City". This announcement was made today and you can get them for free for three days! Once you get them they are yours forever! So if you are a fan or have the rest of the stories then go get these side stories! But let's get onto the main part of this post.

Now in some otome games (more in Japan than in the US) there may be a step-brother route. (Though it's like that for all routes for "Brothers Conflict".) A good example that people may know is Shiki's route in "Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~", since he is the step brother of the MC Kazuha since they were little, through their parent's getting married to each other. I do know though that a lot of people may feel uncomfortable with this though however. Though I would also say that from what I read and find then it mostly seems to be fifty/fifty.

I would say that I don't necessarily have a problem with this? Mostly because these aren't blood related. If they were blood related then I could not get into it. It would be very hard for me to digest that, since it's absolutely a no-no when it comes to blood related siblings. That is the only thing I can't get into, actual blown out incest. Though a game can get away with step-siblings to me. It is more of just a blood related thing and being blown out siblings. Even if step-siblings are little when they meet. To me that is still more or less okay.

In the end I guess it is more based off of how you feel and your own opinion. So I would like to hear what you all have to say about this in the comments below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment