Sunday, April 15, 2018

Let's Talk About The Present Situation! +Real Time Otome Games (Pt. 1)

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I will be talking about real time otome games! More or less for people to get a gist of what I'm talking about then games like "Mystic Messenger". I mostly want to talk about this topic since Cheritz will be releasing a new game for IOS and Android called "The Ssum". It's like "Mystic Messenger" but also not, since it's more just you and goes off of your schedule and everything. (Check out the link below to the homepage for it to find out more.)

But I want to talk about this topic since I would like to know other people's thoughts on this a bit more. I personally think it's a cool idea and I'm actually quite excited to play this! The only problem more or less is playing it everyday and that it's technically endless. Though if I get hooked on it then I'll for sure play it everyday (I mean I login and play "Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" everyday since the day it got released in English so I have faith in myself), but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what will happen.

Though I personally feel like this is something that I will get into heavily. Like I'll be quite hooked on it. I'm always down for some more interaction and story. Also since I loved how "Mystic Messenger" was and how you played it, since to me that was extremely fun (system wise) and yet also not good for anxiety. I still enjoyed it a whole bunch. I like the texting features and since this game seems to be based off of your schedule, then that will help with a whole lot of other things as well!

So I can't wait for this game to come out and for us all to start playing it! Though please comment down below your feelings for games like these and I'll be writing more about this topic (hopefully, since I'm bad at doing part two's of things) next week! So, for now I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Ssum" Official Website: https://ssum.cheritz.com/en

"Mystic Messenger" ITunes (App Store/IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment