Monday, February 22, 2016

Somethings....

Hey! Sorry I was gone.... I was sick.... Yay! But i'm feeling better already! ^w^ Anyways..... a lot of you know this.. but on friday.... After School Affairs by Voltage inc. came out! ^w^ I'm so happy!!!! But sadly.... i'm waiting for the school nurse to come out..... and it looks like he will be last....
( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ) (Why does voltage do dis to me ;-;) Anyways.... I guess i'll survive... (But i'm already trying to survive on so many games right now ;-;)  But Shall We Date (NTT Solmare) are coming out with a new game (It is a PAID VERSION) called Pirates (And yet i'm waiting so hard for Oz+ to come out.... *Sigh*) (Sadly... i'm waiting for a lot of things to come out still.... *Sigh*) (For real.... the list keeps piling on and on even if I remove things it keeps getting bigger.... *Sigh* Man.... I need to stop sighing....) But.... The only good news is that while I was sick..... I gotted to play lots.... and lots.... of otome games! So yay!!!! for that! ^w^ By the way... I was on Shall we Date? Facebook page and on the new paid version app that is going to come out... I saw a comment in the comment section on it saying about Magic Sword+  saying.... that they are still waiting for King Arthur to come out on it... and I was just like..... Yes.... I am to... like why do they for get out their other games.... LIKE COME ON! I NEED ARTHUR!!!!! AND I WANT SUNNY IN NIFLHEIM!!!! So... anyways.... I know this one was pretty long and I could still talk hours on end about this stuff but it's prettyyyy long so i'll stop it here for now.... anyways.... bye for now my little Love Stars! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment