Monday, November 23, 2015

Hey..... X3

Just wanted everyone to know that i'm super sorry I haven't been posting lately. ;-; Things are just really hard and stuff and my original plan was to upload a post every other day but it transformed into once a week and stuff. ;-; But school is keeping me busy and I barely have enough time to make a review (yet i'm still bad at reviews..... XD) But for the little people that do read my blog I just want to know that i'm not quitting on it yet! ^3^ I'm just going to upload post and stuff when I have time..... So be patient with me please! ^3^ I'll also try to upload more post from now on but right now no promises. ;-; By the way I think my next post will be a Cheshire Cat Spin-Off so just tell me which one you would like to see me do a review on! ^3^ By the way also tell me if you want me to post the special pictures of the Cheshire Cat Spin-Off Drink Me!  ^3^ Ok well I know this is kinda long.... Heh ;-; But thank you for understanding! Also for caring about my blog also if you read! ^3^ Kya! Bye! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment