Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Cafe's Playlist! +Music That Reminds You of Otome Games & Routes (Pt. 1)

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I would like to talk about songs that aren't in otome games or made for them. Instead I'll be talking about songs that you here on everyday radio. In more detail, then songs that remind you of an otome game or a certain character. Even when you are listening to a song sometimes you just end up thinking about a certain character or game even if you don't mean too. On this blog I have talked about otome songs, background music, etc, but this time I'm not talking about the music in an otome game. (Though I still would like to revisit the topic of character songs, so expect a blog like that at some point.)This time I am talking about the music you hear in everyday life, but some or all of the lyrics make you think about a certain game or character.

Of course people can also feel and think this way with multiple things, but since this is an otome blog for the most part. Then that is what we will be talking about. But I really enjoy talking about music so yet again, here is another music post. So let's get into it!

Since I'm such an otome gamer and music fanatic, then of course I would have a character or game linked to almost every song on my playlist or at least most of them. Not even all the songs I listen too are based off of just one game or character. It could be multiple. Like for instance if I listen to a song that I found or started listening to a lot when I first got into otome games, then of course it would give me a nostalgic feeling. (Which it does.) Since a song that you listen to could also link to a memory or moment in your life or connect deeply to you. In my next post at the moment I'm planning on making it a post based off of songs that make me think of a certain character or game, then connect the lyrics to them/it.

So, I guess you can say that this was more of an introduction post than anything, but I hope it got you thinking as well and maybe you will go back and listen to some songs that may give you a feeling of a character or game. So for my next post I will be asking about what songs make you think about a character or game? (Even if the lyrics don't really fit with them, it could also be the feeling or idea of the song as well!) So for now, I'll talk you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment