Sunday, April 22, 2018

Let's Continue From Where We Left Off! +Real Time Otome Games (Pt. 2)

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Surprisingly I actually decided to do a part two on this topic right away! In my last post I mentioned how I'm mostly talking about games like "Mystic Messenger" by Cheritz. Though in my last post I mostly talked about and summed it up about their new game that will be coming out called "The Ssum". Honestly I didn't even mean to talk about that game for the whole/most of the post. Though I will be summing up this topic in this post. In this post I will want to talk more about these types of games and more or less the idea of it. I would also like to mention about how you guys would feel if your favorite game ended up having a separate side game with this type of system.

Though one thing at a time. So I'll be starting this off with the idea/system of it. Honestly I actually really enjoy this. It makes the characters seem more realistic to me, even though we have to choose what we say and can't type what we can say. (Though I don't know for "The Ssum", since that is like just you and him, so we will see once the game comes out.) I enjoy the chatroom type of story/system as well. Because it's like I said, it seems more realistic, I don't really see it a lot, and I would like to say that it also makes me feel like I'm more in the story. Not only that but also since there are still some visual novel scenes and you end up with the character in the end if you choose right, then that still makes it known as an otome and still makes it enjoyable and more connected to the story. Something I also like is your private text messages with each other.

Though another thing I wanted to mention was, how would you react if your favorite game did this as a side game/thing? Honestly since it's just a thought, you don't really have to think about it that seriously. Though I feel like it would be quite interesting. Even if you aren't in it, but you are able to read the conversations in a group chat with all of the main characters/any characters from the game then that would be pretty cool and entertaining. Or maybe a chatroom for side characters, then one for the main ones. Or maybe you could even choose who's in each chatroom. Also you may be able to read their texts through each other off of the group chat? Though this is all an idea, though it would still be a fun thing to see.

For now though I'll end this post here. How do you feel about the idea of something side like, like this for one of your favorite games? Also how do you just feel like this overall? So for now, I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment