Sunday, May 27, 2018

Newly Added Library! +Otome App Libraries!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Before I start off this post I would like to say that "7'scarlet" came out this week on the PSVita! And tomorrow Cybird's "Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland" will come out! On another note I don't really have time for part 2 of that post of music that reminds me of otome games and routes. So who knows when I'll do it. Though this post is about mobile otome game companies. Since it seems that every company seems to be getting a library app for all of their games.

Now if you are wondering what they possibly are, then practically it is like Voltage's "Love 365: Find Your Story" app. They are app that have all of their games into one. So you have to make sure to transfer your games over into the single app. Even NTT Solmare seems to be getting/making one now. Even OKKO has one now. (Though I can't get it cause it's not compatible with my device, though I should check again.) I heard that companies are doing this since there seems to be this problem with itunes I think about them having either spam apps or something? (Do to them having multiples of the same type of game but in multiple languages.) So this is the whole reason for it.

Personally speaking though I'm not really a big fan of these types of apps and I prefer to stay with the standalones. Though I have no choice with Voltage since the standalones will be taken off once every game is on their Love 365 app. The whole reason for this is due to the fact that it no longer as the same unique set up that the stand alone has. Now it's all just like the library app color/design. Like when you open up a standalone you get to see its style and its own unique design. Though with library apps it loses that and just looks like the library app and the uniqueness is gone. Honestly I may be feeling over strongly or over sensitive about it but it really means a lot to me. Like it makes me be focused on just that app and story and really helps me immerse myself in it.

Though luckily someone who is a beta tester for NTT Solmare's library app showed what it is like and they keep that in it for each app! The only difference is that it has a added button to the menus so you can go back to the front/rest of your apps within the library app. So I'm app about that one at least! I also know that library apps help with storage and everything, so I guess that's a plus. Though this is all I have the time for in this post! Please comment down below about you guys think about these new library apps! With that I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland" Cybird Page: https://ikemen-series.com/games/revolution/index.html

"7'scarlet" PSVita Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07895V82X

"Love 365: Find Your Story" App Store (ITunes/IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-365-find-your-story/id1266172764?mt=8

"Love 365: Find Your Story" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.hykoi.en&hl=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment